This website uses the following cookies:
Session cookies are temporary cookie files which are deleted when you close your browser, that is to say they are used until the User finishes browsing the website. These cookies do not permanently store information on the hard disk of your computer.
The main objective of these cookies is to avoid offering you recommendations not related to your interests and offer personalized commercial proposals.
Browser cookies base their use on temporary follow-up of Internet browsing. The User may delete these types of cookies before browsing other web pages on the website.
Statistics cookies allow us to know the following information:
- The way Users interact with our website
- The collection of information anonymously
- To prepare trend reports for websites without identifying individual Users
To carry out usage statistics for our website, we use statistical tools with a limited scope regarding the aforementioned functions with the aim of knowing how often Users return to our website and the most interesting content for them. In this way, we can concentrate our efforts on improving the areas that are visited most and make it easier for Users to find what they are searching for.
On occasions, we may offer third-party content on our website. These third parties may install cookies that are not controlled by us.
Cookies used on our website
Own - KAO
User session authentication on the website
Own - KAO
Own - KAO
Third party - Google
Google Analytics: Obtain user follow-up reports
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may configure their browser to accept or reject cookies by default or to receive a pop-up message for each cookie and decide if the cookie can be installed or not. To such end, we suggest you use the help section of your browser to see how to change its present configuration. The User may also use tools such as 'Do Not Track', which may be downloaded from: http://www.abine.com/dntdetail.php, to block tracking cookies.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must take into account that disabling cookies may affect the correct working of certain sections of the website.
Please consult the instructions and manuals for your browser for more information:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the 'Tools' menu option, click on 'Internet Options' and the Privacy tab.
- If you use Firefox, for Mac in the 'Preferences' menu option, click on 'Show Cookies', and for Windows, on the 'Tools' menu option and then by clicking on 'Privacy' and later on 'Use a personalized browser configuration' for browser history.
- If you use Safari, with the 'Preferences' menu option, click on 'Privacy'
- If you use Google Chrome, in the 'Tools' menu option, click on 'Options' (Mac preferences), click on advanced and later on the option 'Content Configuration' in the 'Privacy' section, and finally selecting the 'Cookies' check box in the 'Content 'Configuration'.